- AdColony – instant play HD mobile video technology platform and ad network
- Flipboard – provider of personalized social digital magazines
- Lasso – social photo sharing platform
- Nest – the next generation thermostat
- Path – social networking enabled photo-sharing and messaging service for mobile
- Twitter – the preeminent micro-blogging company
Jerry Murdock is a technology investor and has spent his career investing in, and building, technology companies that change and positively impact businesses and social practices. In 1995 Jerry co-founded Insight Ventures Partners and he retired in April 2011.
Jerry’s current investments include:
Jerry is a member of the Board of Trustees at:
The Santa Fe Institute which is a multi-disciplinary research and education center focused on understanding complex adaptive systems as a critical component in addressing key environmental, technological, biological, economic and political challenges.
The Aspen Center for Environmental Studies, which works to build a community of knowledgeable, motivated and capable environmental stewards.