ANDE's membership includes investment funds, non-governmental organizations, research institutions, and private philanthropic foundations that invest money and expertise to help entrepreneurs develop and grow small businesses in emerging markets.
Click here to view the list of current ANDE Members.
To further inquire about membership in ANDE, click the button below:
Why Join ANDE? The benefits of ANDE Membership
ANDE is the only global organization dedicated to both advocating for the growth of the Small and Growing Business (SGB) sector and offering services and programs to support the organizations operating in the space. Operating in over 150 countries, our members offer a diverse set of resources to support SGBs, and through the network, provide an unmatched resource to each other. ANDE develops initiatives to address systemic challenges and opportunities that can only be approached through collective action.
ANDE members have access to:
• Unparalleled opportunities for networking, peer-learning, and collaboration
• Scholarships to ANDE-sponsored events and trainings
• Discounts to sector-wide events with which ANDE has partnered (i.e. SOCAP and SOCAP Europe)
• Early registration for ANDE events and invitation-only opportunities
• The ANDE Member Portal: a searchable database, knowledge library, and collaboration space
• Regional chapters and working groups
• Ability to apply for funding from the Capacity Development Fund
• Metrics consultations and assistance adopting the IRIS framework
• Summaries on new research published on related topic-areas
For more information on joining ANDE:
Read the ANDE Overview
To further inquire about ANDE membership, please fill out this form.