A panel of local experts follow and highlight efforts happening on the frontlines of care to improve patient health in the San Francisco/San Jose Bay Area and across California. The recipients of Health Care Innovation Award grants from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation give overviews of their nationally recognized efforts to improve patient care while reducing health spending.
- Robert W. Bennett, President and Chief Executive Officer, Family Service Agency of San Francisco
- Luisa Buada, RN, MPH, Chief Executive Officer, Ravenswood Family Health Center, South County Community Health Center, Inc.
- David E. Goodman, MD, MSE, Chief Medical Officer, FirstVitals Health & Wellness
- Mary Hiller, Executive Director, MedExpert International, Inc.
- Jessica Yen, The Asian Americans for Community Involvement of Santa Clara
Wil Yu, Director, Foundation for Healthcare Innovation