Aspen Wye Fellows
The Aspen Wye Fellows is a group of Chesapeake Bay area residents who share the Aspen Institute’s interest in global dialogue and who play a key role in sustaining the Institute’s mission, expanding its programs, and ensuring its future.
Hosting events that bring an international perspective to the surrounding Chesapeake Bay communities, the Aspen Institute offers Aspen Wye Fellows an opportunity for intimate exchange and meaningful dialogue with some of the most stimulating thinkers of our time.
On a picturesque campus along the Wye River, Aspen Wye Fellows enjoy:
- Lectures, panels, and roundtable discussions with international diplomats, influential policymakers and corporate leaders at the Aspen Wye River campus
- Book talks and luncheons with acclaimed authors at the Aspen Wye River campus and at the Aspen Institute headquarters in Washington, DC
- Preferred seating at concerts held on the Aspen Wye River campus
- The annual Aspen Wye River Holiday Party
- Discounted rates for renowned Aspen Institute seminars
- Invitations to the Aspen Around Town event series and the two-day Washington Ideas Forum in Washington, DC, plus other Institute special events in Aspen, Colorado
- A subscription to The Aspen Idea magazine and recognition in the Institute’s Annual Report
The Aspen Wye River campus is located near Queenstown on Maryland’s Eastern Shore less than 30 minutes from the Chesapeake Bay Bridge.
For more information about the Aspen Wye Fellows, please call Judy Price at (410) 820-5432.