Held Virtually from September 16 – October 7, 10am-1pm ET | Four sessions over four consecutive Fridays
During times of crises, it is paramount that leaders exhibit self-knowledge, authenticity, and integrity in their decision-making. Such leaders know how to draw upon their core values to chart a successful path forward, using their leadership convictions as a guide with which to navigate their teams through uncertain situations.
This seminar allows participants the opportunity to understand and clarify the values by which they lead—particularly in times of crisis—so they can balance opposing values and competing ideals, align their personal and organizational needs, and make decisions with clarity and conviction.
Learn more about this seminar at our next virtual information session on Wednesday, May 4 from 12:30-1:00pm ET.
Participants Leave the Seminar With
- A deeper understanding of how to draw from their core leadership values in times of crisis
- Enhanced decisiveness and confidence in their personal leadership style
- Increased ability to anticipate and strategically manage change
- Greater ability to effectively listen to and communicate with their teams, especially during times of crisis
- Greater facility in managing teams, especially in a digital environment
Key Questions Explored
What are your core leadership values? How do your core values align with or contradict the values of others? How do you respond when your core values are in conflict in your leadership role? What values do you see exhibited in your teams and colleagues? How do you leverage your values to lead ourselves and others, especially in chaotic, unpredictable times?
Seminar Recommended For Individuals Seeking To
- Integrate and or build stronger teams, particularly teams working at a distance
- Enhance their self-understanding and the key qualities that drive their leadership
- Improve their ability to inspire teams and lead through change
- Engage in thoughtful listening practices to better resolves conflicts brought about by competing interests and priorities
- Develop their professional networks outside their current sector
Seminar Format: This seminar will be offered virtually over Zoom. It consists of four (4) 3-hour sessions offered across consecutive Fridays.
Seminar Curriculum: Short texts may be drawn from such authors as Anna Akhmatova, Pablo Neruda, and Chimamanda Adichie
Session 1: Leading Through Chaos: Self
Session 2: Leading Through Chaos: Others
Session 3: Leading Through Chaos: Society
Session 4: The Challenges of Values Based Leadership
Seminar Dates: The seminar will run for four consecutive Fridays for three hours a day.
Session 1: Friday, September 16, 2022 | 10am-1pm ET
Session 2: Friday, September 23, 2022 | 10am-1pm ET
Session 3: Friday, September 30, 2022 | 10am-1pm ET
Session 4: Friday, October 7, 2022 | 10am-1pm ET
The Fee for This Seminar is: $2,500