The 2020 Impact Report gives readers a window into the work of the Aspen Institute—all of the work. With dozens of public and policy programs in addition to our leadership division and international partners, the report conveys the breadth and depth of our expertise. It informs readers of the newest partnerships and enterprise initiatives that are scaling our influence across the globe. And it tells the stories of communities and people all over the world and especially in this country who are helped and affected by our efforts.
Meeting the Moment
Learn how the Institute has changed the way it works and how it reaches people during the Covid-19 pandemic.
New partnerships and collaborations boost impact within the Institute and across the globe.
2019 Annual Report
- Statement of Financial Position (unaudited)
- Statement of Financial Position - Assets
- Statement of Financial Position – Liabilities
- Statement of Activities (Unaudited)
- Statement of Activities – Operating Expenses
- Statement of Activities - Operating Revenue
- Net Assets by Restriction
- Assset, Liability, and Net Assets in Totality 2019 vs 2018
- Revenue by Category: 2019 vs. 2018
- Expenses by Category: 2019 vs. 2018