Supporters of the Aspen Institute Arts Program provide critical funding and core support for the Program’s work and growth. The mission of the Aspen Institute Arts Program is to honor and give platform to artists and cultural leaders as some of society’s most important innovators and influencers.
Arts Circle donors receive a range of benefits based on level of support, from pre-notification of public events, and invitations to Institute wide events, to private dinners and other direct access to artists and private Aspen Institute events. Art Circle Champions also have the opportunity to sponsor specific initiatives and programs.
- Virtual reception with Harman/Eisner Artists in Residence Oskar Eustis and Rita Moreno, who both spoke about their storied careers in theater
- Virtual tour with Harman/Eisner Artist in Residence Edmund de Waal from his London studio
- Invitation to a “one-night only” event where a special Piano Sonata, composed by President and CEO of the Aspen Music Festival and School, was played amidst Harman/Eisner Artist in Residence Edmund de Waal’s exhibition Elective Affinities at The Frick Collection.
- Reception hosted by an Aspen Institute Trustee in New York City, with a tour of the private art collection lead by curator from The Whitney Museum of American Art.
- Private reception and conversation with Harman/Eisner Artists in Residence, Rita Moreno and Edmund de Waal hosted by Aspen Institute Trustees in Aspen.
- Reception and tour of a private art collection in New York City with Art Circle members, industry leaders and artists.
- Evening cocktail reception with Harman/Eisner Artist-in-Residence, Ava DuVernay, preceding her interview during Aspen Ideas Health, with priority seating access for all Arts Circle members.
- Private luncheon with Harman/Eisner Artist-in-Residence, Frank Gehry, at the home of an Aspen Institute Trustee.
Arts Circle Membership Funding Levels
- $10,000 – Member
- $25,000 – Founder
- $50,000 – Champion
For more information on joining the Arts Circle, please contact Erika Mallin.
Committee on the Arts and Culture of the Board of Trustees
Michael D. Eisner, Chair • Paula Crown • Anna Deavere Smith • Alan Fletcher • Betsy Fleming • Jane Harman • Leonard Lauder • Melony Lewis • Anne McNulty • Jane Nathanson • Laurie M. Tisch
Arts Circle members
Judy Hart Angelo
Rheda Becker & Robert Meyerhoff
Paula & James S. Crown
Michael D. & Jane B. Eisner
Alan Fletcher & Ronald Schiller
Donna & Jon Gerstenfeld
Judith Glickman-Lauder & Leonard Lauder
Jan & Ronald Greenberg
Sharon & Lawrence D. Hite
Toby D. Lewis
Jane & Marc Nathanson
Ann & William Nitze
Gillian & Robert Steel
Laurie M. Tisch
Alison & Boniface Zaino