Aspen Wye Fellows
The Aspen Wye Fellows is a group of Chesapeake Bay area residents who share the Aspen Institute’s interest in global dialogue and who play a key role in sustaining the Institute’s mission, expanding its programs on Maryland’s Eastern Shore.
Hosting events that bring an international perspective to the surrounding Chesapeake Bay communities, the Aspen Institute offers Aspen Wye Fellows an opportunity for intimate exchange and meaningful dialogue with some of the most stimulating thinkers of our time.
Aspen Wye Fellows enjoy:
- Lectures, panels, and roundtable discussions with international diplomats, influential policymakers and corporate leaders
- Book talks and luncheons with acclaimed authors on the Eastern Shore and at the Aspen Institute headquarters in Washington, DC
- Preferred seating at concerts and other public events hosted by the Wye Fellows
- The annual Aspen Wye Fellows Holiday Party
- Discounted rates for renowned Aspen Institute seminars
- Discounted rates for the two-day Atlantic Festival in Washington, DC, and other Institute special events in Aspen, Colorado
- A subscription to IDEAS: the Magazine of the Aspen Institute and recognition in the Institute’s Annual Report
Aspen Wye Fellows events are held at Temple B’nai Israel, a state-of-the-art meeting space in Easton, Maryland approximately 30 minutes from the Chesapeake Bay Bridge.
For more information about the Aspen Wye Fellows and to inquire about membership, please contact Susan Langfitt at (410) 820-5375 or email@example.com