The First Movers Design Team guides the Fellowship program development. More specifically, they help to design and facilitate the seminars as well as the overall experience.
The design of the First Movers Fellowship program is rooted in knowledge gained from leadership development experts around the world. In dialogues hosted by the Aspen Institute Business & Society Program since 1999, these experts have shared their perspectives on the kinds of leaders we need to put this new management paradigm into operation – and how we can develop them. The First Movers Fellowship program transforms what we have learned from this inquiry into practice.
Current members of the Design Team include:
- Rachel Botos, Program Associate, Aspen Institute Business & Society Program
- Matthew Breitfelder, Global Head of Human Capital and Senior Partner, Apollo Global Management
- Shari Cohen, Vice President, Mandel Center for Leadership Excellence, The Jewish Federation of North America
- Mary C. Gentile, Director and Creator, Giving Voice to Values, Darden School Of Business, University Of Virginia
- Suzanne Howard, Partner, IDEO and Founder & Dean, IDEO U
- Eli Malinsky, Associate Director, Aspen Institute Business & Society Program
- Nancy McGaw, Director, First Movers Fellowship Program; Deputy Director, Aspen Institute Business & Society Program
- Judith Samuelson, Executive Director, Aspen Institute Business & Society Program
- David Sluyter, Former President and Chief Executive Officer, The Fetzer Institute
- Rahul Raj, Founder & CMO, 5&Vine