The 2017 Aspen Ideas Festival will run from June 22 to July 1, but even if you’re not in Aspen you can still watch events and stay engaged with our speakers and the wider audience through online channels. Read below for a list of ways to join the Festival from anywhere in the world.
Engage in the conversation
- Facebook: Watch exclusive conversations and engage with speakers on Facebook Live! Make sure to like us to be notified when we go live and comment, like, and share posts related to the Ideas Festival.
- Twitter: Follow @AspenIdeas to keep up to date with live coverage of sessions, upcoming Facebook Live conversations and Reddit AMAs, and contribute to the discussion using #AspenIdeas.
- Instagram: Follow @AspenInstitute and use #AspenIdeas to see photos taken around our beautiful Aspen Meadows campus and to share your own images. Some speakers, including Lil Buck and Facebook’s Campbell Brown, will be taking over our account to take you behind-the-scenes at the Festival.
- Reddit: Check out our Ask Me Anything’s (AMAs) with featured speakers where you can ask them anything! Follow us on Twitter to hear when the next AMA goes live.
Watch and listen
- Download the app: It has the answers—the updated schedule, speaker bios, videos, and more. Get it now.
- YouTube: Subscribe to our channel to see videos of all the events as they are posted each day. You can see highlights from key discussions, full sessions, interviews, and more.
- Podcasts: Subscribe to the Aspen Ideas To Go podcast to hear some of the most memorable moments from the Festival and listen to takeovers by featured speakers.
- Blog: Check the Aspen Institute blog and the Aspen Ideas Festival blog for more in-depth accounts of events, discussions, and interviews throughout the week.
- LinkedIn: Follow the Aspen Ideas Festival channel to get advice from speakers, hear from Institute experts, and more.
- Dispatches from The Atlantic: The Atlantic will also showcase on-the-ground coverage throughout the Festival, with reporting and analysis along with photography and videos.
All of these sources will be updated regularly with new information, so check back often to get the latest news on all things happening throughout the 2017 Aspen Ideas Festival!