The 2015 Aspen Ideas Festival will run from June 25-July 4, but even if you are not in Aspen, you can still hear about events and stay engaged with our speakers and the wider audience through online channels. Read below for a list of ways to join the Festival from anywhere in the world:
Engage in the Conversation:
- Twitter: follow @AspenIdeas to keep up to date with live tweets and contribute to the discussion using #SpotlightHealth and #AspenIdeas.
- Facebook: make sure to “Like” us at Facebook.com/AspenIdeas to comment, like, and share all posts related to the Ideas Festival.
- Instagram: follow @AspenInstitute and use #SpotlightHealth and #AspenIdeas to see photos taken around our beautiful Aspen Meadows campus and to share your own images. Some speakers will even be taking over our account throughout the week to give you the Ideas Festival from their point of view.
- Reddit: Check out our AMA’s with featured speakers where you can ask them anything. Look for a full schedule at http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA.
Watch and Listen:
- YouTube: Subscribe to our channel at YouTube.com/AspenInstitute to see videos of all the events as they are posted each day. You can see highlights from key discussions, full sessions, interviews, and more.
- iTunesU: Subscribe to our channel at as.pn/itunesu to download full sessions from the 2015 Ideas Festival and from years past.
- Podcasts: Subscribe to the Aspen Ideas To Go podcast at as.pn/ideastogo to hear some of the most memorable moments from the Festival.
- Periscope: Download the Periscope app on your phone and follow @AspenInstitute for live speaker interviews and behind-the-scenes footage throughout the week.
- Blog: Check our Aspen Ideas Festival blog and the Aspen Ideas blog at aspenideas.org/blog and aspeninstitute.org/about/blog for more in-depth accounts of events, discussions, and interviews throughout the week.
- LinkedIn: Follow our account at www.linkedin.com/company/the-aspen-institute to get advice from speakers, hear from Institute experts, and more.
The Atlantic will also showcase daily on-the-ground coverage throughout the Festival, with reporting and analysis along with photography and videos. Check TheAtlantic.com throughout the event for updates.
All of these sources will be updated regularly with new information, so check back often to get the latest news on all things happening throughout the 2015 Aspen Ideas Festival!