Good to see you with us for the second week of our Weekly Impact Roundup! We have scoured the web for some of the best reads this week in the Impact Economy.
As always, we hope this Blog will serve as your one-stop shop for analysis, news, and commentary on the Impact Economy.
Weekly Impact Roundup
- While many in the Impact Economy community believe we need to move towards more robust social metrics, this must-read article from NextBillion takes the opposite view and cautions against trying to measure too much.
- Interesting piece on the BCLC Blog (affiliated with the US Chamber of Commerce) regarding Social Impact Bonds
- On the heels of the White House convening on the Impact Economy, Cathy Clark is hosting a discussion on the field at Social Edge and asking some of the most important questions about the role of policy in developing the Impact Economy.
- Kickstarter, a funding platform for creative projects and one of the most successful examples of crowd funding, has just funded its 10,000th project. This short piece reports on this incredible success story.
- Strong overview of some of the challenges and opportunities in the Impact Economy space and how we can innovate our way to a better economy.
- From across the pond, a look at how Social Entrepreneurs should think about structuring their organizations