We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that is designed specifically to meet the needs of you and your family.
We offer the following opportunities to keep our employees engaged:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment (ADD)
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Short-term & Long-term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Tax Deferred and Defined Contribution Retirement Plans (including employee match and generous employer contribution)
- Travel Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Credit Union Membership
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Transportation and/or BikeShare Subsidy (BikeShare for DC Employees)
- YMCA Membership and Washington Sports Club Discount
- Charitable Leave (one day to volunteer to Charitable/Civic Engagement)
- Discounted Ski Passes (Aspen, Colorado Employees)
- Important information regarding our health plan’s Machine-Readable Files (MRF)
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes in-network negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Leave : 13-Paid Holidays, 1-Floating Day, and 2 Cultural Heritage Days, Vacation, Sick, and paid Family Leave.