The Collective Impact Forum, an initiative of the Aspen Institute Forum for Community Solutions (AFCS) and FSG, is hosting the annual Collective Impact Action Summit, online on April 25 – 27, 2023.
Over three days, participants will find both inspiration and practical advice for how to engage in community collaborations that center equity and belonging. This experience of true belonging is a prerequisite for deep, equity centered, community collaboration … the only way to achieve collective impact.
The event will feature:
- Plenary keynote fireside chats featuring:
- April 25: Ruchika Tulshyan, Best-Selling Author of Inclusion on Purpose: An Intersectional Approach to Creating a Culture of Belonging at Work, in conversation with Melody Barnes (Aspen Forum for Community Solutions)
- April 26: Imani Barbarin, Disability and Inclusion Activist and Speaker (Crutches and Spice), in conversation with Miya Cain (FSG)
- April 27: Krista Tippett, Journalist and Best-Selling Author (On Being Project), in conversation with Cindy Santos (Aspen Forum for Community Solutions)
- Over 20 practical sessions that elevate examples of centering equity in collective impact from across the globe. Sessions will dive into five themes: Grounding the work in data and context, and target solutions; Focusing on systems change, in addition to
- Recordings of conference sessions available for attendees to view after the event
- Opportunity to connect, learn, and network with over 1,000 changemakers and leading practitioners from around the world
For Aspen Institute Forum for Community Solutions’ OYF and GOYN sites, please contact us to receive information on a registration discount.
For more information, contact Cindy Santos firstname.lastname@example.org