In partnership with the Royal Opera House of Muscat, the Aspen Cultural Diplomacy Series is pleased to host a roundtable to highlight the importance of global cultural engagement in the changing context of the Arab region. This convening introduced the Royal Opera House Muscat and the program of its inaugural season, including the organization of the ROH Muscat – Aspen Creative Arts World Summit. Participants discussed the role of artistic and cultural expression in fostering social change in the Arab region, stressing the vital importance of global cultural engagement to strengthen civil society and promote timeless values.
- H.E. Dr. Rawya Saud Al Busaidi
- Minister of Higher Education, Oman; Chair, Board of Directors, Royal Opera House Muscat
- H.E. Hunaina Sultan Al-Mughairy
- Ambassador of the Sultanate of Oman to the United States
- Iman Al Hindawi
- Director General, Royal Opera House Muscat