This roundtable will explore the lessons learned from the Aspen Institute’s report and survey on impact investing and the opportunities it offers for advancing economic mobility for low-income families in the US. We will hear from field leaders about opportunities and challenges and go under the hood on a few deals with the people who made them happen.
The event will feature the following speakers and moderators:
- Melissa Bradley, acting director, White House Social Innovation Fund, and professor, McDonough School of Business at Georgetown University
- Ben Hecht, president and CEO, Living Cities
- Elliot Gerson, executive vice president, the Aspen Institute
- Surya Kolluri, managing director, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Aaron Lieberman, CEO, Acelero Learning
- Anne Mosle, vice president, the Aspen Institute
- Caitlin Reimers Brumme, director, Social Finance, Inc.
- Reginald Sanders, director of investments, W.K. Kellogg Foundation
- Debra Schwartz, director of program-related investments, The John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- Jane Wales, vice president, the Aspen Institute
- Kate Wolford, president, The McKnight Foundation