This April 26-28, 2022, join collective impact backbone leaders, practitioners, funders, partners, and more as we gather virtually from around the world for the Collective Impact Action Summit.
Spanning three days and featuring over 25 virtual sessions, the 2022 Action Summit will elevate cutting-edge thinking and lessons learned on how cross-sector collaboration can help address the issues we are facing.
We know it can be hard to attend a multi-day learning event. Please note that most of the sessions will also be recorded, and you will be able to pick a schedule that works best for you and watch more after the event as well.
Interested in seeing what’s happening at this year’s virtual Action Summit? Visit our site to register or see 2022 program highlights below.
Learn more about the 2022 Action Summit
2022 Action Summit Highlights
Highlights of the 2022 Collective Impact Action Summit include:
- Opening Plenary: Priya Parker is presenting the opening keynote address. Priya Parker is a leading facilitator, strategic advisor, acclaimed author of The Art of Gathering: How We Meet and Why it Matters, and executive producer and host of the New York Times podcast, Together Apart.
- Day 2 Plenary Discussion that will feature Rahwa Ghirmatzion(PUSH Buffalo), Tatewin Means (Thunder Valley Community Development Corporation), and Sarah Shanley Hope (The Solutions Project), and will spotlight how two communities are addressing root causes to the climate crisis through a whole-systems approach.
- Closing Plenary: Presenting the closing keynote is Rev. Dr. Starsky Wilson, President and CEO of the Children’s Defense Fund (CDF), and a guiding voice in the social sector on centering childrens’ well-being, racial equity, and the imperative of leading together through challenging times.
- Practical Breakout Sessions: Discussions highlighting concrete examples and tools that address themes of shifting power, culture and narrative change, data and continuous learning, policy change, and sustainability.
- Virtual Office Hours with Collective Impact Coaches: Space to share your questions and find recommendations to support your work.
- Session Recordings: You won’t have to worry about choosing one session and missing another. A majority of sessions will be recorded, and you’ll have access to over 25 sessions after the event so you can watch at your convenience.