Ida Rademacher joined Fintech Week 2019 for the Fintech and Financial Inclusion panel. This conversation takes place on day two of this event and follows the theme of issues on the Hill and beyond.
- Aaron Klein, Fellow, Economic Studies and Policy Director Center of Regulations and Markets, Brookings Institute (moderator)
- Ingrid Busson-Hall, Senior Director, Head of Financial Crimes, Advisory and Workplace Relations, PayPal
- Adrienne Harris, Gates Foundation Senior Research Fellow, Towsley Foundation Policy Maker in Residence, University of Michigan, Ford School of Public Policy
- Greg Kidd, Co-Founder and CEO, Global ID Inc.
- Ida Rademacher, Vice President, Aspen Institute
- Mae Watson Grote, Founder and CEO, The Financial Clinic
Learn more about the event: https://dcfintechweek.org/