The Aspen Institute Partners for a New Beginning: North Africa Partnership for Economic Opportunity (PNB-NAPEO), in partnership with the Programme de Gouvernance Locale (PGL Maroc), host a discussion on methods of engaging youth in policy making, particularly addressing the pressing challenge of youth unemployment. Panelists will discuss best practices for youth engagement around the world and models that can be adopted in Morocco as the country undergoes a historic transition.
- Zeenat Rahman, Special Advisor for Global Youth Issues, U.S. Department of State
- Jennifer Silberman, Vice President, Corporate Responsibility, Hilton Worldwide
- William Reese, President and Chief Executive Officer, International Youth Foundation
- Anass Doukkali, Member of Parliament, Party of Progress and Socialism, Kingdom of Morocco
- Reda Bougeumazi, Member, Local Youth Council of Safi, Kingdom of Morocco