*This event is by-invitation only.
Continuing on the work of its Economic Opportunity and Financing of the Economy Program, the Aspen Institute is inaugurating its 2014 series of policy roundtables and conferences with a conference dedicated to financing the economy. Whether infrastructure and regional development, urban development or industrial policy, Romania needs to have a clear perspective for financing the economy. A clear financing strategy is a priority for ongoing and future projects in order for Romania to continue on a sustainable path of growth.
- Liviu Voinea, Romanian Minister for Budget
- Mihai Tănăsescu, Vicepresident, European Investment Bank
- Dan Șova, Minister Delegate for Infrastructure Projects and Foreign Investments
- Vasile Iuga, Country Managing Partner, PWC Romania
- Mișu Negriţoiu, Chairman, ING Bank Romania
- Stefan Lehner, Director, Own Resources and Financial Programming, DG Budget, European Commission