POLITICO’s Generation Next event features conversations about the largest group in the American workforce: millennials. This panel examined the ways this generation of rising business leaders is changing the workplace and shaping policy and politics through advanced technology and increased communication.
Future of Work Initiative Honorary Co-Chair, Senator Mark Warner, was a panelist at this event, along with:
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah)
- Sarah Horowitz, Founder and Executive Director, Freelancers Union
- Michelle Miller, Co-Founder, Coworker.org
- Marcela Sapone, CEO and Co-Founder, Hello Alfred
- Marco Zappacosta, Founder, Thumbtack