The world is rebooting. Are you? Join the conversation together with an amazing line up of thought leaders and experts to share inspiring stories and provide practical examples of workable solutions to combat racial, educational, and technology-access inequalities. While we don’t have a crystal ball and can only guess what will happen in the next months, we do know that leaders across the world are being confronted with similar scenarios & challenges that might be fought with similar tools and resources.
Participants will hear uplifting stories and have the opportunity to engage in this interactive virtual format through debates, polling, and idea generation. Attendees are invited to submit an idea or project they are working on in their community to be included in the MOONSHOT Ideas and Projects Gallery page on the event website. Some of these ideas will be further discussed by the speakers during the show. Participants will walk away with tools and resources to use as leaders to make change now in bridging these gaps in inequalities.
This is more than a webinar, register by September 15 to gain special access to the Aspen Leaders Room, a separate virtual chamber where you will be able to see and interact with the other Aspen Fellows and partners from around the world while you watch the webinar together – like a true audience. You’ll be able to propose questions for the speakers and might be called upon to pull your video forward into the live show to ask your question directly. This event is part of the Resnick Aspen Action Forum extended programming in partnership with the Henry Crown Fellowship.
- Madeleine Albright, Former US Secretary of State and Chair of Albright Stonebridge Group
- Jewel Burks Solomon, head of Google for Startups in the U.S., 2019 Henry Crown Fellow
- Congressmen Raja Krishnamoorthi (D-IL 8th District)
- Wes Moore, author, Army combat veteran, social entrepreneur and CEO of Robin Hood Foundation
- Yana Peel, International Arts & Culture Director, CHANEL, 2018 Henry Crown Fellow
- Dan Schrag, Climate Scientist at Harvard and Director of the Harvard University Center for the Environment
- Dr. Katy Stephenson, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Director, Clinical Trails Unit
- Dr. Douglas Wood, Director, Criminal Justice Reform, Aspen Institute
- Jessie Woolley-Wilson, President & CEO, DreamBox Learning, 2007 Henry Crown Fellow