The Aspen Institute Energy and Environment Program in partnership with Aspen Institute India, the Confederation of Indian Industry, World Resources Institute and the Center for American Progress held a public panel discussion entitled, “India – U.S. Cooperation on Energy and Climate Change: Multilateral and Bilateral Opportunities,” on Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at the Aspen Institute.
The moderated panel discussion explored the future of the bilateral dialogue and collaboration between the two governments and non-state actors in both two countries.
Moderator: Manish Bapna, Interim President, World Resources Institute
- Nitin Desai, Member, Prime Minister’s Council on Climate Change, Government of India
- Jamshyd Godrej, Chairman, Godrej & Boyce Ltd.
- John Podesta, Chairman of the Board, Center for American Progress
- Carl Pope, Executive Chairman, Sierra Club
- Suresh Prabhu, Former Industry Minister, Environment Minister, and Union Minister for Power, Government of India
Space is Limited. Please RSVP to [email protected] or 202‐736‐2907