*This event is by invitation only.
The Resnick Aspen Action Forum is one the Aspen Institute’s greatest platforms for effecting real and measurable change in the world. It is an annual four-day event held in Aspen, CO that encourages entrepreneurial leaders from around the world to commit to putting their ideas for impact into action.
The event offers participants a chance to retreat from the spotlight and refresh their perspectives on their work and lives. These participants – most of whom are part of the Aspen Global Leadership Network – are inspired by the Action Forum’s seminars, workshops, and topical dialogues, to make public “Action Pledges” which detail specific ways they will create positive change in their communities.
Visit www.ResnickAspenActionForum.org to learn more.
Resnick Aspen Action Forum:
- WATCH: 2015 Forum Closing Keynote with New York Times Columnist David Brooks
- WATCH: Leading in Crisis: Liberty Fellows respond to Charleston Shooting
- WATCH: Keynotes by Aspen Institute President and CEO Walter Isaacson and The Wonderful Company Co-Owner Lynda Resnick
- WATCH: Announcement of the 2015 John P. McNulty Prize Laureates
- WATCH: Opening Forum panel with B Lab
The Resnick Aspen Action Forum is an annual event offered every July, in Aspen, Colorado. Inspired by a previous gathering called “ACT II,” the Action Forum is designed to connect Fellows from the Aspen Global Leadership Network with other action-oriented leaders from Aspen Institute programs and partners.