This Conference served as a forum to convene members of the PNB-NAPEO network, including North African business leaders and entrepreneurs, aspiring youth entrepreneurs, business leaders of the North African Diaspora, along with U.S. business leaders and entrepreneurs.
The conference included:
- Moderated discussions on key issues and challenges for advancing entrepreneurship, including: improving access to capital for entrepreneurs and start-ups, high impact cooperation with the Maghreb diaspora in the United States, catalyzing youth entrepreneurship, sharing success and challenges stories and perspectives from US and Maghreb business leaders.
- Working sessions focused on how to promote cross-border business partnership initiatives through PNB-NAPEO in areas such as, incubating innovation and technology for start-ups, cross-border education and job skills training for youth, and exploring business opportunities in the creative industries.
- Capacity building workshops and mentoring for entrepreneurs as well as networking opportunities. The purpose of these discussions and workshops will be to encourage action oriented partnerships and cross-regional and US-Maghreb cooperation.
- Morocco Entrepreneurship Conference Focuses on Growing Maghreb-US Partnerships – 16 Jan 2012
- Full list of announcements made at the conference – 19 Jan 2012
- A Look Back: Key Business Projects Announced at US-Maghreb Entrepreneurship Conference in Marrakech – 31 Jan 2012
Photos from the event: