On Wednesday, October 19, the Aspen Health Stewardship Project will convene a day-long conference in Indianapolis to highlight local solutions to national health care problems.
It will feature local and national experts discussing:
• Who Are the Voices From Main Street and What Are They Saying About Establishing “Models That Work” in an Era of Health Care Reform?
• A Legacy of Partnership: The Life Science Industry’s Contributions to the Hoosier Economy
• Heathcare Reform’s Impact on the Delivery Care System: Opportunities and Challenges
• Transforming Information Into Insights: Making the Case of Innovation
• Legislators’ Roles in Advancing Clinical/Medical Innovation: Audience Q&A with Statewide Elected Officials
Confirmed speakers include:
IN State Sen. Jean Breaux * IN State Rep. Tim Brown * IN State Sen. Patricia Miller * IN State Rep. Peggy Welch * Bill Cast, Nomoreclipboard.com * Stan Crosley, IU’s Center for Applied Cybersecurity Research * Dan Evans, IU Health * Robert Goldberg, CMPI * Jack Harris, Eli Lilly and Company * David Johnson, BioCrossroads * John Ketzenberger, Indiana Fiscal Policy Institute * Chris Mickens, Indiana State Department of Health * Sam Nussbaum, WellPoint * Bart Peterson, Eli Lilly and Company * Andrew VanZee, Indiana Health Information Technology * Marcus Wilson, WellPoint/HealthCore * Steven Witz, Regenstrief Center for Health Care Engineering *
The Aspen Health Stewardship Project was founded in 2007 to seek to inform the national conversation on health care reform as well as related policymaking. Its mission is to identify the root causes of the nation’s broken health care system and to present enduring solutions with the ultimate goal of improving the health of the American people.