In our experience working with workforce development professionals, we often hear that they want to build stronger relationships with businesses. We developed the Question Bank tool with this in mind. The tool is a set of curated questions you can choose from to go deeper and broader in conversations with business managers, identify opportunities to work together, and build knowledge about an industry. We’ve seen that an inquiry-based approach can help set the stage for discussions about strategies that promote worker retention and advancement.
If you are interested in learning more about the Question Bank tool and how it can be a resource for you, please enjoy this webinar. Our discussion includes:
- An introduction to the Question Bank tool
- Guidance about ways to use the Question Bank tool in your organization
- Practitioner perspectives on leading conversations with employers
Our guests are:
- Tonya Cody-Robinson, Business Relations Specialist, Chicago Cook Workforce Partnership
- Ellen Johnson, Director of the Frontline Focus Training Institute, Chicago Jobs Council
Keep in touch
Learn how the Economic Opportunities Program is helping low- and moderate-income Americans connect to and thrive in a changing economy. Follow us on social media and join our mailing list to stay up-to-date on publications, blog posts, and other announcements.