Today, you can see the future of US business and society as a source of uncertainty or as an opportunity for a systemic re-think. Launching in April, the Business 20/20 podcast is a series that explores the changing relationship between business and society from 1999 to today. Business 20/20 is about finding foresight through hindsight and each episode unpacks a key event from the Seattle WTO protests to the global financial crisis and beyond.
The first episode of Business 20/20 airs on April 18 and a new episode will go live every Thursday featuring a range of guests from leading scholars to executives and activists. The podcast will explore how ideas, individuals and institutions drive change over a decades-long horizon and is produced by the Aspen Institute’s Business & Society Program and hosted by Michelle Harven.
The Business & Society team wishes to thank the audio technicians and everyone involved in the production of the podcast trailer including:
- Rosabeth Moss Kanter (Russell Simons and Craig McDonald)
- Regina Abrami (Wayne Davis)
- Jerry Davis (Rebecca Kruth)
- Rebecca Henderson (Adeline Sire)
Trailer produced by Michelle Harven and Keith Schumann; edits by Clifton King and Marci Krivonen.
- Podington Bear – Three Colors (Excerpted form of the track; used under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 License)
- Daniel Birch– Marimba On the Hunt (Excerpted form of the track; used under Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 International)
- Podington Bear– Brightening (Excerpted form of the track; used under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 License)
- Antony Raijekov– Ambient -M (Excerpted form of the track; used under Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 International)