This is a half-day convening on policy innovation in impact investing hosted by FIELD and the Program on Philanthropy and Social Innovation at the Aspen Institute in partnership with the Accelerating Impact Investing Initiative (AI3) and its three collaborating partners: Pacific Community Ventures, the Initiative for Responsible Investment at the Hauser Institute for Civil Society, and Enterprise Community Partners.
AI3 will launch a framework for supporting a more prominent role for government in accelerating impact investing in the US, and facilitate a focused discussion on specific policy strategies.
- Jonathan Greenblatt, White House Office of Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- Don Graves, US Department of the Treasury
- Matt HoganBruen, BAML Capital Access Funds Management, LLC
- Christine Looney, The Ford Foundation
- Terri Ludwig, Enterprise Community Partners
- Abby Jo Sigal, Enterprise Community Partners
- Debra Schwartz, John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- Ben Thornley, InSight at Pacific Community Ventures
- David Wood, The Initiative for Responsible Investment at Harvard University