The Aspen Institute Roundtable on Community Change presents the launch of Voices from the Field III: Lessons and Challenges from Two Decades of Community Change Efforts by Anne C. Kubisch, Patricia Auspos, Prudence Brown, and Tom Dewar.
The authors give a summary of key findings, and facilitate a discussion among a distinguished panel.
- Raphael Bostic, Assistant Secretary, Department of Housing and Urban Development
- John Barros, Executive Director, Dudley Street Neighborhood Initiative
- Xavier Briggs, Associate Director, Office of Management and Budget
- Alaina Harkness, Program Officer, The MacArthur Foundation
- Joel Ratner, President, The Raymond John Wean Foundation
- Jennifer Vanica, President/CEO, Jacobs Center for Neighborhood Innovation
For more information on Voices from the Field III, please see the Roundtable on Community Change website.