*This event is by-invitation only.
This is a half-day convening on policy innovation in impact investing hosted by FIELD and the Program on Philanthropy and Social Innovation at the Aspen Institute in partnership with the Accelerating Impact Investing Initiative (AI3) and its three collaborating partners: Pacific Community Ventures, the Initiative for Responsible Investment at the Hauser Institute for Civil Society, and Enterprise Community Partners.
AI3 will launch a framework for supporting a more prominent role for government in accelerating impact investing in the US, and facilitate a focused discussion on specific policy strategies.
- Jonathan Greenblatt, White House Office of Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- Terri Ludwig, Enterprise Community Partners
- Tracy Palandjian, Social Finance US
- Ellen Seidman, Urban Institute Fellow
- Abby Jo Sigal, Enterprise Community Partners
- Ben Thornley, InSight at Pacific Community Ventures
- David Wood, Initiative for Responsible Investing