Representing total economic output of $2.7 trillion in 2019 and the fastest-growing segment of U.S. small businesses, Latinos are setting the stage to reimagine the U.S. economy with their hiring and buying power, home ownership, labor force participation and other key economic indicators. Nevertheless, it remains an urgent priority for U.S. policymakers, innovators, investors, and business, philanthropic and civic leaders to collectively address the myriad systemic inequities that have unjustly capped the potential of the Latino community.
Aspen Institute Latinos and Society (AILAS) Program invites you to participate in the second annual Latino Business & Entrepreneurship Summit in Washington, DC, to address these and other relevant issues. The two-day event will bring together Latino and Non-Latino leaders from the public, private and civic sectors at both the national and local levels to discuss how to better shape, enhance and elevate the economic power of Latino workers, business owners and entrepreneurs throughout the United States.
- Highlight best practices to build more equitable and inclusive entrepreneurial ecosystems
- Share digitalization practices that support Latino businesses and workers
- Discuss diverse sources of capital leveraged to support Latino ventures
- Highlight Latino founders and investors in tech
- Connect national policymakers to local practitioners