Join Results for America and The Aspen Institute Center for Urban Innovation on Friday, November 9, 2018 at 10:30 AM ET (doors open at 10:00 AM ET) for a discussion with Mayors and other local government leaders about how they are using evidence and data to address critical local challenges and improve the lives of residents.
Featured speakers include:
- Mayor Catherine Pugh, Baltimore (MD)
- Mayor G.T. Bynum, Tulsa (OK)
- Melody Barnes, Chair of The Aspen Institute Forum for Community Solutions and Opportunity Youth Incentive Fund, Results for America Senior Fellow, and former Director of the White House Domestic Policy Council (Obama)
- Jennifer Bradley, Executive Director of The Aspen Institute Center for Urban Innovation
- Maia Jachimowicz, Vice President for Evidence-Based Policy Implementation, Results for America