Woody and Gayle Hunt-Aspen Institute Fellowship
The Woody & Gayle Hunt – Aspen Institute Fellowship empowers exceptional leaders and changemakers from the Borderplex Region (El Paso, TX; Ciudad Juarez, MX; Las Cruces, NM) by providing financial support to participate in Aspen Institute programs.
The Fellowship is designed to support the development of a new generation of leaders who are committed to advancing the common good in the Borderplex Region. Fellows gain access to world-class leadership development opportunities, including public events, policy roundtables, leadership seminars. These experiences help them strengthen their networks and develop the skills necessary to make an even greater impact in their communities.
To be eligible for the Woody and Gayle Hunt- Aspen Institute Fellowship the candidate must:
- Be over the age of 18 (Specific programs may have additional age restrictions)
- Be a resident of the Borderplex Region- (El Paso, TX; Ciudad Juarez, MX; Las Cruces, NM)
- Committed to advancing the Paso del Norte region
- Submit financial need statement
- Be admitted to an Aspen Institute program and able to contribute to the conversation based on professional and personal experience
Applicants must submit a complete application form. Those who have been accepted to an Aspen Institute program or are waiting on acceptance must identify the cost of participation, including travel and lodging. A full list of programs can be found on the Aspen Institute website.
Want To Learn More?
For more information on Aspen Institute programs, to be a partner organization or to learn more about the Woody and Gayle Hunt-Aspen Institute Fellowship please reach out to Silvia Green at silvia(dot)green(at)aspeninstitute(dot)org.