Labor Advisors — Aspen Business Roundtable on Organized Labor
The Aspen Business Roundtable on Organized Labor is a private network of CEOs, founders, investors, and other business leaders reinventing corporate America’s relationship with organized labor.
We are grateful to our labor advisors, including:
- Mary Kay Henry (President, Service Employees International Union)
- Ai-jen Poo (President, National Domestic Workers Alliance)
- Liz Shuler (President, American Federation of Labor – Congress of Industrial Organizations)
- Erica Smiley (Executive Director, Jobs With Justice)
- Randi Weingarten (President, American Federation of Teachers)
These acknowledgements express our appreciation for their time, questions, and commitment to improving the lives of America’s working people, without implying any endorsement of actions or statements by the Roundtable or our members.