Participants are typically executive or high potential non-executives from the corporate, non-profit, government, and military sectors. Our curated mix of professional background, different levels of leadership responsibility, diversity of geography and cultural background, and age creates a rich mosaic of perspectives which challenges assumptions, provides deeper insight, broadens networks, and fosters genuine friendships.
Leaders are drawn to our selective and rigorous program for a variety of complementary reasons:
- They are looking for a thought-provoking, interactive program which focuses on leadership, not simply management skills
- They want to strengthen their abilities to deal with complexity and ambiguity
- They want to integrate previous skills training in a deeper framework of values, improve their abilities to make decisions, and work better with a diverse group of people
- They want to clarify their convictions and reconnect with what is essential, shifting from career success to significance in their professional and personal lives
- They are looking to better understand the tensions inherent in conceptions of the good society and be challenged to think more deeply and act more justly
2018 Participant Demographics