The Institute’s Brand Identity
Our brand identity incorporates the visual representation of the Aspen Institute, and the values and associations linked with all that we do. Every arm of the Institute operates as an important brand ambassador, by disseminating these brand values to their audiences. The guidelines provide the tools to protect our brand assets, enabling individual programs to leverage the Institute brand and all it stands for.
The Aspen Institute logo honors the history of the Institute and our unique Bauhaus-inspired visual heritage while offering a modernized look and feel that is also flexible for the digital era.
Please review the Aspen Institute Brand Book prior to using any of the logo files below. You will find guidelines on acceptable usage, spacing, colors, using the full logo or the leaf, program lock-ups, fonts, business cards, and stationery.
- The logo should always be downloaded and never recreated
- There are no approved modifications to the logo
- The logo can be scaled as required, but the ratio should not be altered
- Every attempt should be made to include the Aspen Institute logo or individual program logos on any public-facing materials including but not limited to: marketing materials, event collateral (in-person or virtual), report covers, websites, etc.
- Aspen Institute Logo – Blue: PNG: 1582 x 945 / EPS: Scalable
- Aspen Institute Logo – Black: PNG: 1582 x 945 / EPS: Scalable
- Aspen Institute Logo – White: PNG: 1582 x 945 / EPS: Scalable
- Small Aspen Institute Logo – Blue: PNG: 927 x 555 / EPS: Scalable
- Small Aspen Institute Logo – Black: PNG: 927 x 555 / EPS: Scalable
- Small Aspen Institute Logo – White: PNG: 927 X 555 / EPS: Scalable
- Aspen Institute Logo – White on Blue for 16:9 HD Display: PNG: 1920 x 1080 / JPG: 1920 x 1080
- Blue Leaf: PNG: 722 x 890 / EPS: Scalable
- Black Leaf: PNG: 722 x 890 / EPS: Scalable
- White Leaf: PNG: 722 x 890 / EPS: Scalable
- Small Blue Leaf: PNG: 722 x 890 / EPS: Scalable
- Small Black Leaf: PNG: 722 x 890 / EPS: Scalable
- Small White Leaf: PNG: 722 x 890 / EPS: Scalable
PowerPoint or Keynote presentation decks representating Aspen Institute work may be created using elements from our package of Branded Deck Assets. Presentations may be arranged using any of the slide formats included among these assets. Slides are available in widescreen 16:9 format. Remove or reorder slides from this package to meet your requirements.
Download Aspen Institute Branded Deck Assets (PPTX)
Photographers documenting Aspen Institute events should follow steps outlined in our Photography Guide.