With geopolitical tensions on the rise, there is a renewed threat of cyberattacks, including ransomware and other threats. While preparing for such attacks is costly and time consuming, there are steps that small and medium-sized organizations can take now to help prepare themselves to respond to a potential attack or disruption.
The Aspen Institute, with the participation of PwC, is hosting an exercise offering executive, legal, and CISO-perspectives on what organizations should know and think about during a ransomware attack. Panelists will walk through a scenario and provide actionable insights based on their expertise.
We are joined by:
- Keynote by Brandon Wales, Executive Director, CISA
- John Boles, Principal, Cyber, Risk & Regulatory, PwC US
- Noopur Davis, CISO, Comcast
- Sean Joyce, Global and US Cyber, Risk and Regulatory Leader, PwC; Former Deputy Director, FBI
- Jim Sfekas, Senior Corporate Counsel for Cybersecurity, Microsoft
- Facilitated by Chris Krebs, Former Director, CISA; Senior Newmark Fellow in Cybersecurity Policy, Aspen Digital
Aspen Digital empowers policy-makers, civic organizations, companies, and the public to be responsible stewards of technology and media in the service of an informed, just, and equitable world. A program of the Aspen Institute, we shine a light on urgent global issues across cybersecurity, the information ecosystem, emerging technology, the industry talent pipeline, tech and communications policy, and innovation. We then turn ideas to action and develop human solutions to these digital challenges.