From September 28th through the 30th, the second annual CityLab: Global Solutions to Urban Challenges will bring together 300 global city leaders — mayors, plus urban theorists, city planners, scholars, architects, and artists — to Los Angeles, California, for a series of conversations about urban ideas that are shaping the world’s metro centers.
Held in partnership with The Atlantic, the goal of the event is to foster constructive dialogue and create scalable solutions for city leaders to share with their constituencies across the world.
Visit as.pn/live to watch the discussions as they happen on stage via our livestream.
RELATED CONTENT – CityLab 2014:
- 2014 CityLab Agenda (PDF)
- Watch: CityLab Livestream
- Details: 2014 CityLab Press Release
- CityLab: Making L.A. (Public Event)
PREVIOUS COVERAGE – CityLab 2013:
- Watch: 2013 CityLab Sessions
- Read: New York’s Mayoral Candidates Answer Questions at 2013 CityLab
- Read: Global Cities’ Challenges, Success Stories Discussed at 2013 CityLab Summit
- Read: CityLab 2013: For Cities, Transportation an Integral Part of Growth
- Read: Boston, New York Police Commissioners Talk Privacy and Public Safety at 2013 CityLab