Values-driven leadership, much like a sport or yoga, is a practice. To help you perfect your craft, we invite you to join Connected Learning Seminars. These free, weekly, virtual seminars are an opportunity to reflect on your life and the personal dimensions of leadership in the company of others doing the same.
Each Connected Learning Seminar series comes in a set of three sessions. Starting on August 11 at 5:00PM ET, join others around the virtual seminar table to be in dialogue around the theme of Belonging. Explore key questions:
- What does it mean to belong?
- What are the constituent elements of a sense of home and hearth?
- When does a lack of belonging prompt the need for change or refreshment?
- How far do words and gestures hinder a sense of belonging, and what kinds of words and gestures offer welcoming wings?
Expect to be engaged and participate throughout the duration of the hour. Please be prepared with your camera and a microphone on!
Dates and focus themes are as follows:
- August 11, 5:00PM – 6:30PM ET | Home and Hearth
- August 18, 5:00PM – 6:30PM ET | Revolution and Renewal
- August 2, 5:00PM – 6:30PM ET | Speech and Silence
Aspen seminars leverage a unique method of moderated, text-based, dialogue that transforms leaders’ ability to understand their own values and achieve meaningful leadership growth. Connected Learning Seminars are a chance to get a glimpse into the Seminar experience, including the signature Aspen Executive Seminars on Leadership, Values, and the Good Society.