Aspen Executive Seminar Overview
For 70 years the Aspen Executive Seminar on Leadership, Values, and the Good Society has challenged participants in every field to achieve meaningful leadership growth through a critical examination of their core values. The Aspen Executive Seminar is an invitation for every leader to answer the question ‘How do I lead well and live justly in a good society?’ We offer the invitation, you discover your answer.
Clarify values. Catalyze action.
The truly difficult problems leaders face are ultimately human problems: problems concerning relationships to ourselves, to others, to our organizations, and to society. We cannot lead others through this complex landscape until we fully understand it and know how to navigate it ourselves.
Read more about the history of the Seminar here.
What You Will Learn:
Leading others requires the ability to understand and forge alignment among diverse values systems. The Aspen Executive Seminar on Leadership, Values, and the Good Society will provide you with the tools to identify the cultural context and underlying values systems in which your organization and colleagues operate, successfully navigate the tensions among values in your current role, and leverage your personal leadership philosophy to tackle your most pressing leadership challenges.
Aspen Method of Leadership Development:
The Aspen Method appeals to both the professional and the personal dimensions of leading. The small group, text-based dialogue process will challenge you to expand your perspectives, refine your understanding, and become more resolved in action. Read more about the Aspen Method here.
- greater self-knowledge and an authentic leadership style rooted in core values
- increased self-directed vision and the ability to inspire others
- enhanced abilities to deal with ambiguity, complexity, and change
- improved capacity to work with diverse groups towards a common purpose
- a council of dedicated peers from diverse sectors
Who Should Attend:
Leaders in the corporate, non-profit, civil service, or military sectors who are seeking
- a thought-provoking, interactive program that focuses on leadership, not simply management skills
- to integrate previous skills training in a deeper framework of values
- clarity during a professional inflection point, promotion, or career transition
- to engage with alternate leadership styles and strategies
UPcoming Seminar dates
September 18-24, 2021 in Aspen, CO
October 2-8, 2021 in Warrenton, VA
October 16-22, 2021 in Aspen, CO
April 9-14, 2022 in Aspen, CO
May 7-13, 2022 in Aspen, CO
June 4-10, 2022 in Aspen, CO
August 20-26, 2022 in Aspen, CO
October 22-28, 2022 in Aspen, CO
2021 Seminar Fee: $12,350*
2022 Seminar Fee: $12,950*
*inclusive of seminar materials, meals, lodging, and activities
Register and pay for a 2022 seminar before December 31, 2021 and secure 2021 rates