As part of our ongoing Work and Wealth initiative, the Aspen Institute Economic Opportunities Program and Financial Security Program along with Prudential, hosted an afternoon discussion on financial wellbeing in the workplace and how it can improve the bottom line for both employers and employees. The event featured two panels. The first panel of national experts examined the current levels and drivers of financial stress among working Americans, and the ways that financial insecurity impacts business success. The second panel featured business leaders and social innovators who are developing a new generation of employer-based solutions that can reduce financial stress and improve the financial bottom-lines of both workers and companies.
- Marie Downey, BEST Hospitality Training
- Clint Key, The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Rob Levy, CFSI
- Diane Winland, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
Moderated by: Ida Rademacher, Aspen Institute Financial Security Program
- Amanda Hahnel, Commonwealth
- Camilla Nestor, Neighborhood Trust
- Jamil Poonja, Stride Health
- Andrew Sullivan, Prudential Group Insurance
Moderated by: Dayana Yochim, NerdWallet.com
The Aspen Institute thanks Prudential for making this event possible.