As the pandemic continues to strain the economy, disproportionate effects are being borne by front line and contract workers, as well as workers of color. A variety of efforts are underway by business leaders to try to close these gaps: financial security audits, hazard pay, efforts to align compensation methodology at all levels of the organization. But questions remain about which actions are most appropriate and how to implement them effectively.
Join us for a webinar with
- Don Lowman, Senior Partner and Global Leader – Rewards and Benefits, Korn Ferry
- Erica Smiley, Executive Director, Jobs With Justice
- Damon Silvers, Director of Policy and Special Counsel, AFL-CIO
Moderated by Judy Samuelson, Executive Director at the Aspen Institute Business & Society Program.
This webinar will dig into new ways to set “fair” employee compensation from the front line to the executive suite, including:
- What does “fair pay” look like in 2021? How are companies thinking about and going about establishing consistency in evaluating pay at each level?
- Are activities like pay equity audits, financial security audits and hazard pay enabling access to fair pay for people of all backgrounds? If so, what will improve broad adoption of these efforts?
- What role should profit sharing – the distribution of business rewards – play in employee compensation?
Special Thanks: This webinar was developed as part of the Global Inclusive Growth Partnership, a collaboration between the Aspen Institute and the Mastercard Center for Inclusive Growth.