Values-driven leadership, much like a sport or yoga, is a practice. To help you perfect your craft, we invite you to join Connected Learning Seminars. These free, weekly, virtual seminars are an opportunity to reflect on your life and the personal dimensions leadership in the company of others doing the same.
Each Connected Learning Seminar series comes in a set of three sessions. Starting on June 10 at 5:00PM ET, join others around the virtual seminar table to be in dialogue around the theme of Valor. Expect to be engaged and participate throughout the duration of the hour. Please be prepared with your camera and a microphone on! This seminar series explores key questions like:
- It is commonplace to celebrate heroism, but what does it really mean to exercise valor?
- What do we mean by valor?
- What are the qualities, the strengths, and limitations of valor?
- What is the balance between steadfast resilience and the flexibility to adapt?
- What are the costs of courage, and when does courage become recklessness?
- How do we think about the loneliness of valor even when we are fighting for a common cause?
Dates and focus themes are as follows:
- June 10, 5:00PM – 6:30PM ET | Resilience and Flexibility
- June 17, 5:00PM – 6:30PM ET | Courage and Sacrifice
- June 24, 5:00PM – 6:30PM ET | Solitude and Solidarity
Aspen seminars leverage a unique method of moderated, text-based, dialogue that transforms leaders’ ability to understand their own values and achieve meaningful leadership growth. Connected Learning Seminars are a chance to get a glimpse into the Seminar experience, including the signature Aspen Executive Seminars on Leadership, Values, and the Good Society.