Leave a Legacy to the Aspen Institute
To make a gift of any kind to the Aspen Institute is an act of generosity. To make a planned gift by naming the Aspen Institute in your will or trust is to make an extraordinary gift above and beyond your lifetime. Careful consideration of the timing and type of your gifts can make it possible for you to achieve a number of financial and philanthropic objectives, not only for the Aspen Institute but for you and your family as well.
Benefits of the Heritage Society
We know that many of the most loyal supporters of the Aspen Institute decide to name us in their estate plans because we have elevated their mind, body, and spirit in some way. Our Heritage Society Members have also participated in the impact of our mission and work over the decades. That said, we like to recognize you with certain benefits and inspire others to join the Heritage Society.
- your name and the name of a loved one (if desired) listed on a seat in the Paepcke Auditorium on the Aspen Meadows campus
- an invitation to our annual Heritage Society reception or seminar
- an opportunity to sign our Heritage Society Livre d’Or / Book of Remembrance
- special listing in our annual report, and
- a membership certificate.
Heritage Society Newsletters
Sarah Fertig Trauben, CPA
Director, Planned Giving