Leave a Legacy to the Aspen Institute
To make a gift of any kind to the Aspen Institute is an act of generosity. To make a planned gift by naming the Aspen Institute in your will or trust is to make an extraordinary gift above and beyond your lifetime. Careful consideration of the timing and type of your gifts can make it possible for you to achieve a number of financial and philanthropic objectives for the Aspen Institute as well as for you and your family.
Benefits to Making a Planned Gift
- Creating a named permanent fund, perpetuating your legacy or that of a loved one
- Continuing to enjoy your assets during your lifetime while making a significant impact with them later
- Avoiding estate and other taxes for heirs on highly appreciated assets
- Addressing estate planning issues with values-based creativity
- Investing unused assets in the institute or one of its many programs
- Removing a taxable asset from your estate
Whether you are beginning estate planning or revisiting plans completed years ago, the Aspen Institute welcomes the chance to explore planning a gift to help generations to come.
Let us hear from you.
We can help establish your legacy with a planned gift that is right for you. For more information on planned gifts, endowments or naming opportunities, please contact:
Stephenie Maurer, Vice President of Institutional Advancement
The above information is intended to provide general information. It is not intended nor should it be relied upon as legal or tax advice. You are encouraged to contact qualified professional advisors to discuss your estate plans to be sure your wishes for family and the Aspen Institute are properly documented.