The First Movers Design Team guides the Fellowship program development. More specifically, they help to design and facilitate the seminars as well as the overall experience.
The design of the First Movers Fellowship program is rooted in knowledge gained from leadership development experts around the world. In dialogues hosted by the Aspen Institute Business & Society Program since 1999, these experts have shared their perspectives on the kinds of leaders we need to put this new management paradigm into operation – and how we can develop them. The First Movers Fellowship program transforms what we have learned from this inquiry into practice.
Current members of the Design Team include:
- Joe Brown, Senior Portfolio Director, IDEO San Francisco
- Shari Cohen, Executive Coach and Organizational Development Consultant for Mission Driven Organizations
- Mary C. Gentile, Director and Creator, Giving Voice to Values
- Nancy McGaw, Founder, First Movers Fellowship Program; Senior Advisor, Aspen Institute Business & Society Program
- Lohen Parchment, Senior Program Associate, Aspen Institute Business & Society Program
- Judy Samuelson, Executive Director, Aspen Institute Business & Society Program
- Rahul Raj, Founder & CMO, 5&Vine