©2019 The Aspen Institute. All Rights Reserved
• Our schools to be safe, with a strong sense of community
• Our teachers to know and understand us
• To learn and be evaluated as whole students and whole people
• Our families and communities to be embraced as partners in our learning
Fill out my Wufoo form!
• Our schools to know and teach the whole student.
• To be partners in our children’s learning.
• To support adults who support our children.
• Schools to integrate social, emotional, and academic growth into the school culture and climate.
• A whole community approach to our children’s learning.
Students Voice a National Call to Action
by Eric Guerci on Education Week
Here's What Parents Think Social-Emotional Learning Should Look Like
by Diana Prichard on Education Week
How Families Can Drive Social and Emotional Learning
by Makeba Giles on National PTA One Voice
A Call for Schools to Teach the Whole Student
by Diana Limongi on Moms Rising
WE NEED SOCIAL AND EMOTIONAL LEARNING IN SCHOOLS: SIGN THE CALL TO ACTION!
by Diana Limongi on LadyDeelg
© The Aspen Institute: Photo by Laurence Genon
Sign up for our email newsletter