The Seminar for American Express Fellows
The Fellows are chosen from a wide pool of young and accomplished nonprofit leaders. Fellowship participants:
- discuss underlying values driving their work;
- develop and embrace a philosophy of leadership;
- explore best practices in both the private and public sectors;
- engage in productive cross-sector dialogue aimed at solving difficult social problems;
- identify opportunities for collaboration with fellow participants or other organizations to pursue projects aimed at achieving a social goal
The seminar is held at the Aspen Institute campus in Aspen, CO.