About the Aspen Leaders Forum
“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go with others.” – African Proverb
The Aspen Institute’s Leaders Forum is an invitation-only community for senior sustainability strategists. It is designed to help members and their companies seize the “license to lead” on business-society issues of global importance. The Forum creates a safe space for deep reflection and learning, collaboration, and taking action on the most important issues of our day. Members support The Forum with an annual fee.
Leaders Forum Objectives:
- Provoke fresh thinking on over-the-horizon social and environmental issues
- Foster connection and community that enables honest, open dialogue
- Build leadership capabilities and courage to challenge the status quo
- Encourage reflection on personal purpose, meaning, and values
- Disseminate practical wisdom to the sustainability community
Membership Benefits and Member Companies:
Scroll down for membership benefits and a list of current member companies.
For more information, please contact Nancy McGaw, Deputy Director, Aspen Institute Business & Society Program.